Thursday, December 13, 2012

Psst. Maya is Live!



Hello my little bumblebees!

Well, I definitely got it wrong with that whole "four days to go" thing. Unmasking Maya coasted right through the Amazon uploading process and went live yesterday! The official publication date on the site says December 11th, but I like the idea that it got published on the day that it actually got published: 12/12/12. Pretty cool, huh?

I'm still sticking to December 15th as my official launch day because I've got loads of things planned for that day. But I thought I'd give you the heads up.

If you would like to check it out, here are a couple of links:
Maya on Amazon US
Maya on Amazon UK

I'm super excited and yet strangely relaxed. Suddenly sleepy earlier today, I thought I'd lie down for a few minutes and I ended up taking a 3 hour nap! It was kind of awesome.

Until later.

Love,
Libby


3 comments:

  1. I love the cover. I wish you great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I also wish you great success, Libby. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, thank you so much!! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete